Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
Orasys ID, recognizing the needs of businesses to attract new customers and retain existing ones, developed a CRM platform/solution that will help them to organize, automate, synchronize their business processes/activities, conduct effective marketing activities and offer quality service and support to their customers. At the same time, it helps them to reduce their costs, measure, evaluate and improve their customer relationships.
A CRM solution that gives everyone — from sales, customer service, business development, recruiting, marketing, or any other line of business — a better way to manage the external interactions and relationships that drive success. A CRM solution that lets you store customer and prospect contact information, identify sales opportunities, record service issues, and manage marketing campaigns, all in one central location — and make information about every customer interaction available to anyone at your company who might need it.
Orasys ID ‘s CRM has the ability to interface with all existing ERP systems through modern methods of real-time communication (WEB Api, JSON, WCF, etc. ) and in addition, any business need can be implemented in order to have comprehensive information for your customers.
Benefits of Orasys ID ‘s CRM platform, that enable customer-centric experiences are:
- Information sharing between teams, departments and internal and external stakeholders so that customers have a consistent and ongoing experience.
- Synchronization with all known office applications and cloud services (Microsoft Office, Gmail, Microsoft Office 365) to import contacts, activities and emails
- Tasks management such as phone calls, meetings and emails in a daily base
- Contacts integration and Account Management.
- Support for multiple types of promotions.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of sales opportunities and promotions.
- Questionnaire design and response management.
- Detailed tracking of every communication with a customer, regardless of the medium (phone, fax, email, SMS, etc. ).
- Offers monitoring and new offer generation based on a previous one.